The terms “we,” “our,” and “company” mentioned in this document refer to Variya Foods, while the term “visitor” refers to the users of this website.
This page outlines the terms and conditions that govern your visit to our website, www.variyafoods.com. Please take the time to read this page carefully. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, we kindly request that you leave this site. Variya Foods, including its business divisions, subsidiaries, and associated investment companies (both in India and abroad), reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. We advise you to periodically revisit this page and review the terms and conditions, as they are binding for all users of this website.
Use of Content
Unless otherwise stated, all logos, brands, headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes, or any combinations that appear on this site are the property of Variya Foods or used under license by the company and/or its associated entities. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or the site content, is strictly prohibited.
You are not permitted to sell or modify the content of this website. Reproducing, displaying, publicly performing, distributing, or using the materials in any way for public or commercial purposes without the written permission of the respective organization or entity is strictly prohibited.
Acceptable Use of the Website
(A) Security Rules
Visitors are strictly prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website. This includes:
- Accessing data that is not intended for the user or attempting to log into a server or account that the user is not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan, or test a system’s or network’s vulnerability, or breaching security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with the service provided to any user, host, or network, including but not limited to submitting a virus or “Trojan horse” to the website, overloading, “flooding,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing.”
- Sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Variya Foods and/or its associated entities reserve the right to investigate any occurrences involving suspected violations and may involve law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are found to be involved in such violations.
(B) General Rules
Visitors may not use the website to transmit, distribute, store, or destroy material that:
- Could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violate any applicable law or regulation.
- Would infringe on the copyright, trademark, trade secret, or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity rights of others.
- Is libelous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive, or hateful.
By using www.variyafoods.com, the user unilaterally agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Variya Foods, its officers, directors, employees, and agents from any claims, actions, liabilities, losses, or damages arising from their use of the website or their breach of the terms and conditions.
The user agrees that neither Variya Foods nor its group companies, directors, officers, or employees shall be liable for any direct, indirect,